Our primary aim here at Byerley Turk Stables is to provide a safe, wholesome environment for children to discover a love for animals and the great outdoors, as an alternative to spending time in front of the television or in the mall.
We are located in Linbro Park, only 20 minutes away from Sandton.
We offer the following facilities to owners and baiters and riding school pupils:
- Top-quality instruction in all disciplines for all ages, from beginner to advanced level.
- Supervised out rides through the Linbro Park countryside.
- Canter track and cross country jumps.
- Regular shows held at Byerley Turk Stables to enable all our enterprising “Gonda Beatrix’s” to see how they are progressing.
- Regular outings to outside shows for the more competitive riders.
- Three floodlit, silica sand arenas with top quality jumping equipment as well as a lunge ring.
- Facilities are available for children to do homework.
- We have a full-time gate guard to ensure the safety of our clients.
- Large roomy stables with all the “creature comforts” our beloved equines could desire.
- Horses are out all day in large grassy paddocks.
- Our horses are fed three times a day, on individually formulated rations, with the option of a variety of feeds, best suited to your equine companion.
- Twenty Four hour supervision and care – there is always a knowledgeable and qualified person on hand to take care of the horses.
- The riding school is prepared to half bait your horse or pony from you to reduce your running cost.